* We are currently closed and not yet open for the 2017 winter. We hope to be open early June for our June to August season.
* To keep up to date follow us on our Naseby Luge facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/naseby.luge/
* Normal operating hours will be 10am to 4pm daily. * Bookings are highly recommended by calling The Maniototo Ice Rink on (03) 444-9270. For more info/costs for the public etc take a look here. We have our races at the weekends, so to see when they are go to the calendar. Note: The luge operation is very weather/track dependent, so if you are travelling from outside Naseby it pays to phone us first. It may be raining in say Queenstown or Dunedin, but fine in Naseby. We always do our best to accommodate!
* Annual Luge Camp (Monday 10 July - Friday 14 July 2017): Experience the thrills and spills of luge on the Southern Hemisphere's only ice luge track. Plan ahead and make this a July School Holiday to remember. So introduce your kids to the something unique to Central Otago.
* Ice Camp (Monday 17 - Friday 21 July 2017): Wow! Five days of Ice-Skating (figure skating and ice hockey) Luge and Bavarian Curling all-in the one neat package. Top instructors for all the codes. Ice sport doesn't come any better than this.
For more information, and to register on-line go to:
Luge camp - https://goo.gl/forms/ADRcCyPqEH58zi9l1
Ice camp - https://goo.gl/forms/YvgtQp45qDyZYjFf2
* The 2017 Winter Programme is posted on our on-line Calendar.
* Annual Ice Festival from 11am to 3pm on Sunday 2 July (to be confirmed) and our popular Costume Ice Dance at the Rink from 6pm on Saturday 15 July. Dress up, turn the music up and skate with the whole family.