* We are currently closed and expect to open for the 2016 winter in mid-June. To keep up to date follow us on our Naseby Luge facebook page.
* Normal operating hours will be 10am to 4pm (Thursday to Monday) and Tuesday and Wednesday by arrangement. You can also ride the luge on Friday and Saturday nights at night by appointment! * Bookings are highly recommended by calling The Maniototo Ice Rink on (03) 444-9270. For more info/costs for the public etc take a look here. We have our races at the weekends, so to see when they are go to the calendar. Note: The luge operation is very weather/track dependent, so if you are travelling from outside Naseby it pays to phone us first. It may be raining in say Queenstown or Dunedin, but fine a Naseby. We always do our best to accommodate!
* Annual Luge Camp (Monday 11th July - Friday 15th July 2016): Experience the thrills and spills of luge on the Southern Hemisphere's only ice luge track. Plan ahead and make this a July School Holiday to remember. So introduce your kids to the something unique to Central Otago.
* Ice Camp (Monday 18th - Friday 22nd July 2016): Wow! Five days of Curling, Ice-Skating (figure skating and ice hockey) and Luge all-in the one neat package. Top instructors for all the codes. Ice sport doesn't come any better than this.
* The 2016 Winter Programme is posted on our on-line Calendar.
* Annual Ice Festival from 11am to 3pm on Saturday 16th July (to be confirmed) followed by our popular Costume Ice Dance at the Rink from 6pm. Dress up, turn the music up and skate with the whole family.